Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Crochet Scarf


This is a scarf that I designed and made for my friend, Jenny.  She has a bright, sweet and fun personality, so I wanted the color scheme to sort of reflect the California beach.

I have never done tasseled ends before, and I think they turned out really nice and fun!  I also threaded grey yarn through the entire design, to add a simple, yet effective design element.    





This is how I gave it to her.  It was supposed to be a birthday gift, which was in December, but I only finished it in Mid March.  Jenny didn't seem to mind, thankfully, and the colors of the scarf lend itself nicely to cold Spring days. :)

1 comment:

  1. Really nice! I like how you pointed out the special design elements. It highlighted details I might not have noticed that much. I like how you threaded the yarn through. Beautiful! ~Julie

    ReplyDelete