Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Crochet Coasters

My sister, Julie, turned the big 40 this year.  (It's not that old, Julie!) 
These coasters were part of my gift for her.  I didn't design them, but I made them into three colored coasters, as opposed to the two shown in the pattern.  Julie loves the color blue, so most of what I make her has navy, light blue, and white in it.  I like the colors as well, because they remind me of the ocean... My favorite place! 







This is how I sent them to her.  I just love that little ribbon.  Julie enjoyed them, as I had hoped. :) 
In fact, my mom liked them so well, she requested her own set.  I'm so glad I have people to make things for, who love and enjoy them! Thanks, ladies! :)

2 comments:

  1. You're welcome! I'm glad I have a daughter who wants to make them! I love that photo you took with the tea cup on the coaster on the counter. Lovely photo! Lovely coasters!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! I like the photo on the counter too...very nice! ~Julie

    ReplyDelete