Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Crocheted Ponchos: The Finished Product

 I have been absent for a long while.  I have had some surgery, and have been at home, with no computer access, really.  The good news is that I have been crocheting aplenty!  Here is the first of several posts:

The Ponchos!
Below are the finished ponchos for Amelia (Millie), Cecily, and Bronwyn, who are three of my nieces.



 Here is a close up of the three side by side.

 Bronwyn

 Millie

 Cecily

I have not yet sent the ponchos to the girls, who live in West Virginia (I am in Oregon).  I am going to any day, however.  Fall is upon us, and it is the perfect time to wear a snugly poncho!


 This is Macy, once of my nieces that lives in Washington.  She stayed at our house for a week this Summer, and I made her a poncho, as well.  :)





 This is a close up comparison of Macy's (left) and Millie's (right) ponchos.  I used the exact same colors but for two.  I replaced the white that I used on Millie's with hot pink for Macy.  The girls are close in age, and I wanted them to match. :)

 I hope you have enjoyed the photos, and I will post more when I have pictures of the three girls who have yet to receive their handmade, cozy fun!








1 comment:

  1. Oh my. I can't wait. I'm not showing them these pictures. They're going to be totally surprised. I really like the up-close pictures of the stitching and color combos. Cecily's is so bright! It must have been kind of fun to put those colors together like that! ~Julie

    ReplyDelete