Monday, March 30, 2015

Crochet Baby Blanket

I made this cute little blanket for my newest nephew, Jameson.  I will post more pictures, that will, hopefully, be cuter, when my sister sends me some with the little man himself.  






Yes, I know there are a lot of texture pictures, but the texture is certainly the best thing about this blanket, besides the navy blue stripes.  :)









 I found the pattern I used from this book, which has been a favorite of mine recently.

This is the blanket I based mine on.  The pattern ended up being pretty small, but I enlarged it.  I LOVE the blanket in the photo, but I really wanted to include navy blue in the blanket for my sister, Julie, and her bundle of joy. 

This how I wrapped up the blanket to send.  I braided the yarns I used on the blanket to make a matching bow, and it turned out really cute. 

I hope you have enjoyed this post - It feels so good to have things to post about, instead of having a number of unfinished projects!  Please feel FREE to leave comments, as they are SO much fun to read, and potentially helpful as well! ;)

2 comments:

  1. I never saw how you wrapped the blanket, and that is SUCH a cute idea! I love it, and I'm sure Julie will as well. Great job to get a finished project done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I loved how you wrapped it too. So creative and practical. Cuuuute blanket. He is loving it and I'll get pictures soon. THANK YOU! ~Julie

    ReplyDelete