Thursday, May 22, 2014

A New Beginning...

 I love to crochet!  I have many different artistic bents, and will be carrying out new projects all of the time that I would love to share!  I hope you enjoy!
 These are squares for a bed spread that I am working on.  There will be a detailed post about this project in the future...
 This is a hat I designed and made for my dear friend, Ingrid.
Here are a couple of sweaters I designed and made.  I entered them into the Deschutes County Fair in 2012, and won a blue and a red ribbon.  The one on the left was my very first sweater, and I was quite pleased with how it turned out.  The one on the right I made for my niece, Macy.  She picked a pink and green theme, and I added in the off white color.  I was THRILLED will how this sweater came out!  I'll post more detailed pictures of these projects at a later time.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you knocked my socks off! I was prepared for the job announcement, but a blog too!!! I love your colors, and scheme...it fits you. I am so glad for your enthusiasm and am looking forward to following your blog and seeing all the future projects you are going to craft. Who woulda thunk it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey JoAnn,
    Congrats on your new job, I think it will be perfect for you :) Your blog will be very fun to follow. I have noticed that you very rarely follow someone else's pattern, you are into designing your own AND they look beautiful ! Have fun !

    ReplyDelete